My name is Geoff Considine. I work in quantitative finance (fintech) and I am an avid individual investor and student of economics and finance. Over the past twenty years, I have written many articles and white papers on quantitative portfolio analysis, investing, personal finance, and related themes. This site provides references and links to my work from the past, as well as providing a platform for sharing my current thinking on a range of topics relating to finance and economics.
While most of what is published on this site will be broadly accessible, there will be content that is more specialized.
Most recent blog posts
- Can Financial Planning Be This Simple?
- Making better decisions about higher education
- International allocation should be underweight in 2021
- The Transformation of Personal Finance
- Ethics of forgiving college debt
Please note: the analysis presented on this website and blog is for educational purposes and should not, under any circumstances, be construed as advice. Neither Geoff Considine nor Quantext provides financial advice of any kind.